Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm SO BORED

With everything else--so I really hope I have time to do my nails tonight :) and so on that note, let's start the month off right, with this new Liquid Sand from OPI, called The Impossible, I think. 

One of the only blue-based (it is, right?) pinks I've ever works on me, ever. It reminds me so much of cherry chapstick brand chapstick. I was expecting to hate this, but it was way more beautiful than I expected and wore really well. Not too bad to remove, either. I'm wondering if any of the other texture polishes drastically differ in their look or feel.

The Impossible. Outdoor light.

The Impossible. Outdoor light.

The Impossible, index finger with topcoat. Outdoor light.
The Impossible. Outdoor light.


3 comments:

  1. This is super pretty and summery on you! I of course want the purple one...and maybe the black one too. Have you tried the new Milani textures yet? I'm loving them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the purple! I got the black one and haven't tried it. I want the black Milani--are they good quality? I got the Green zoya and love the everything about it. I kind of thought I would hate this trend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Milanis are great quality. Not sure if there is a black one, but there is a dark grey one - I have it & love it! I bought the pink, teal, purple & grey Milanis & the blue, nude, black and grey Zoyas. I was very against the texture trend in the beginning, but I've obviously gotten over that lol

    ReplyDelete