Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lucky Me

What a day...I'm very tired, but it's been a good and productive day, so I'd thought I'd put up a polish I got by good fortune from a good polish friend (and as a gift from a thoughtful someone). 

It's more marvelous in real life--though imo--different than in pictures. I've already worn it four or five times despite the fact that it takes 18 hours (on me, at least) to dry to 100% hardness, even with my fastest drying topcoat. Is it just me, or have others noticed a relationship between long dry times, shrinkage, and long wear? 

While Scrangie shrank like heck on me, I can wear this beautiful baby for (shhhh, eek) five days, yes five...I know with no chipping and hardly any tip wear. By that time, I'm hardly tired of looking at my nails, either--with the color shifty and the interesting reddish undertone--why would I be? 

It took three coats and the third was a little thick/thin...but truly worth any trouble. Pic heavy and shows three different applications. I hope I won't be needing a backup ;)

PS. Ahhhh that last nail shot is so funky...my camera does not do great in low light, it always fuzzes out the focus :/

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie. Natural Light.

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie. Natural Light.

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie. Natural Light.

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie. Artificial Light (school edition!).

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie. Artificial Light.

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie. Bottle in natural Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment