Saturday, July 27, 2013

A big thank you! :)

This is a very special post! I want to give a big thank you to all my facebook friends for voting for me and the amazingly talented Wing Dust Collections. She can be found on facebook as well, here https://www.facebook.com/WingDustCollections and at Llarowe. 

I actually won this polish! I've never won anything that I can think of. I want to say thank you to Wing Dust for this generous gift and I hope the creator feels these pictures do her amazing and entirely unique creation, Steel Town Girl, justice.

I have to say that for a holo and for any polish really, the application on this was just flawless. I used Nfu-Oh aqua base, but I didn't have to. It was a smooth application, even with the beautiful steel blue shards and generous helping of chunky gold flakes. 

Another crazy thing about this polish I would not have expected was the staying time. I wore this for four days with no chipping or peeling O.o whaaaaa? Unheard of with a holo. I did use G+G Hk Girl topcoat. 

It is much more holo-y irl, and in the light box for some reason it did not photograph as holo as out of the lightbox (click to make bigger!!). 

Steel Town Girl. Natural Light.

Steel Town Girl. Natural Light.

Steel Town Girl. Natural Light.

Steel Town Girl. Natural Light.



2 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous polish! I love how the gold really pops against the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bailey! I saw this polish and I had to have it, it's unlike anything I've seen, really. She has some really beautiful duochromes and holos as well :)

    ReplyDelete