Monday, September 2, 2013

Htf Gem

It's been pretty quiet around here lately except that I got a new follower--HELLO!!! New follower and thank you :D YAY!!! I literally would wear the same polish as long as there was no chipping for four or five days in summer school, I just did not have time to change it. Sometimes I didn't have time to take a picture either, so I don't have a lot of pics right now.

I'm feeling really bummed about my physiology class right now, as I just generally feel like my brain isn't working.

But here's Brucci Black Emerald, a stunning duo/multichrome that goes from black to reddish brownish to blackened green and reddish green. Hard to capture and hard to describe, but gorgeous. Two coats over one coat of Sephora OPI Never Enough Shoes.

Indoor Sunlight.

Indoor Sunlight.

Outdoors.

Outdoors.

Indoor Sunlight. Who is that on the left? =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment