Monday, January 21, 2013

Another for my redo list...

is another beautiful Lynnderella. I want to redo it with at least one more coat of topcoat and over a darker green. The first time I used it I put it over Barielle Date Night and that was gorgeous. Here it is over Sinful Colors San Francisco, which I don't think looks as nice. The middle finger is actually three coats of All Hallow's Eve on it's own.

I'm really excited to try this over Illamasqua Rampage--AHE has multiple shades and shapes of green glitter--spring green, dark green, emerald green, chartreuse and probably more. It also has black and gold glitter and some tiny glitter in different sizes.

I decided to do an accent finger with a little bit of Inner Space because it's an awesome color.

All Hallow's Eve, San Franciso, Inner Space (index finger)

Lynnderella All Hallow's Eve and Sinful San Franciso

No comments:

Post a Comment