Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Such a Tease

Teas-y Does It is a color that actually did tease me in photographs for quite awhile. I was pretty sure it wouldn't look good on my short nails (though I am rethinking that now) and it looked so different in different lighting and swatches that I wasn't sure if it was right for me. When I got it in a swap though, I marveled at it's beauty in the bottle. 

It has an inner glow that lends a beautiful color shift brown-burgundy red-violet purple and has a shimmer/glass fleck that is either red or gold. Which is it? I don't know, both? Anyway, definitely worth having. I hope to acquire more from this collection, it's one of OPI's best in the recent years, imo.

Teas-y Does It. Sunlight.

Teas-y Does It. Sunlight.
Teas-y Does It. Sunlight.

Teas-y Does It. Sunlight in the car!


1 comment:

  1. ooooooh! I love this on you! I think it would look good on short nails too. This makes me want to pull out some my old vampy favorites :)

    ReplyDelete