Thursday, December 5, 2013

On the rocks

After an unintended hiatus for midterms and finals (this class has a lot of tests!) Here's a new liquid sand that I didn't like as much as I thought. It chipped a little too quickly (though maybe it's me and the dry weather) and lost its texture, or did I imagine that? 

The sunlight brings out more shimmer depth (golds, pinks, and other colors). I'm wondering how others are feeling about recent OPI collex...I'm not sure how I'm feeling about a lot of the recent OPI collections including San Francisco and Holiday (so much red), but I am really wanting to get the holiday sands! PS. Is this my first "blurple?" I think yes.


Alcatraz Rocks. Indoor Sunlight.

Alcatraz Rocks. Indoor Sunlight.
Alcatraz Rocks bottle.



1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good on you & I always love a good blurple, but I didn't like this as much as I thought I would either. And yes, I've had issues with the OPI sands not wearing very long and losing some of the texture toward the tips. Very disappointing :(

    ReplyDelete