Tuesday, February 18, 2014

lots of christmas trees!

1,000 to be exact. I haven't posted yet this month because I've been busy preparing for the Spring semester/finishing up Winter and it's giving me a lot of anxiety. 

I also I had to cut my nails. Twice--once I did it out of anxiety, because I knew I would have to do it for school and I just wanted to get it over with, but then they grew back! The next time was yesterday, when I actually really hacked them off. I'm trying not to think about it. 

So to cheer me up, here's this, a polish like I've never seen from the fabulously talented literary lacquers. A foresty jelly green linear holo with little twinkle holo glitters. For a jelly, it didn't take as long to dry as I expected, which was nice. This was a limited edition holiday color available with purchase, but maybe it will be rereleased or she will be able to find an extra? She has amazing customer service.

1,000 Christmas Trees. Direct indoor light.

1,000 Christmas Trees. Direct indoor light.

1,000 Christmas Trees. Direct indoor light.
1,000 Christmas Trees. Indoor light.

I'm Drinking Stars and 1,000 Christmas Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment