Tuesday, January 28, 2014

the purple side

I wouldn't categorize Insouciant as exclusively purple as it looks grey and possibly even taupe in some lights, but it's mostly a soft and dusty purple and a great piece of work from RBL. I have nothing to complain about in the formula here except it's a bit streaky in application and just when you think it will never even out it does. If RBL formulas have one saving grace it's their self-leveling quality. 

This polish has a soft cerulean and an even softer, hidden fuchsia shimmer. Truly beautiful and a pretty decent color for most people probably. I was super lazy getting pics here, probably because my nails were a bit nubby :/




Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant. Indoor Sunlight.


3 comments:

  1. I love this purple on you! I took my gel polish off (for good) last night, so I'll be using Insouciant soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your pics! I think this is a good purple for everyone and the subtle shimmer is so beautiful. I still think you should do gel pedicures. I had one last (and this is sort of gross...ha) like two months O.o lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about just doing pedicures, but it's such a pain to take off...especially on toes!

    ReplyDelete