Sunday, January 26, 2014

wl gift!

From the first RBL fan collection--a polish that had eluded me for sometime until a very dear polish friend surprised me with it! It was certainly one of my best finds (though I didn't actually find it) of last year/this year. While I've heard about many having issues with the formula, I found this to be one of the best RBL formulas for me. 

The shimmer particles are fairly big and fleck-like and are copper, but also look pinkish in the sun. Sometimes the sage/succulent/dusty green of the base color looks grey and sometimes slate blue--I think this color could be flattering on many people. Absolutely a permanent in my collection, I love it!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the formula wasn't that bad for you. This looks beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so pretty, flattering, and easy. This one and Insouciant are about the same, if not this one a bit easier, but those two are the best I've had from RBL. Maybe it's just me being contrary, as I've heard everyone say this formula is of Halcyon is not good. For me Aqua Lily is one of the worst formulas EVER of any polish :( so bad I've only worn it one time. Scrangie is like overnight dry time and a 4-coater, but it is a contender for my fav np of all time, so worth it ;p

    ReplyDelete