Saturday, April 26, 2014

a polish by any other name


This was my first purchase from Liquid Sky Lacquer and it arrived safely and in a timely fashion. This was also my first thermal and it was quite a bit of fun. I would have enjoyed it a lot more if the default color didn't blend right into my skin (that was the 24K part of the 24K Rose). I didn't show a picture of the lightest color because it just made my nails look yellow and stained in the picture (which they are). However, when exposed to enough temperature gradation it gave a fun albeit temporary effect. 


I think I used three-four coats as it was quite sheer and this polish applied matte. 

24K Rose. Indoor light.

24K Rose. Indoor light.

24K Rose pink reminded of something...compared to China Glaze Strawberry Fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment