Sunday, April 27, 2014

the new no

I love to say no and so I'm telling you, "no, this is the color of the year." Whatever color of yellow this is. OPI released two new yellows like this (punch in the face yellow?) in their Brazil collection. One of which is in "mini only" form and that made me punch things.

Formula, perfect two coater and great staying power from CbL (Colors by Llarowe). Holo-tastic in all light and mega compliments. Also great staining power. VERY staining of yellow.

Does this title even make sense? I don't know. But I think I've seen other colors coming out like this and: Awesome. I should post more pictures but: Tired. 
Woodstock. Sunlight.

Woodstock. Sunlight.
Woodstock. Sunlight.



2 comments:

  1. I think this mani just punched me through my monitor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad mani, bad!!! I hope you're okay ;p

    ReplyDelete