Saturday, June 30, 2012

Late to Spring cont'd

More from the China Glaze Up and Away collection, Lucky Clover is a beautiful, bright bold cream and for me this polish glided on so shiny and smoothly; it was a dream to apply. You might be able to get by with one coat, but I did two. 

I haven't seen a lot of colors like this, though with the recent influx of greens, I guess there have been some, I just don't own any. Maybe if Milani's Fresh Teal and Essie Pretty Edgy had a baby it could be Lucky Clover's cousin.

I think my pictures show Lucky a little more blue and definitely more muted than in real life. I found it to be greener and much brighter than my camera was able to capture. One unlucky thing was that it chipped in one day (all the CG polishes I've worn have), but I definitely feel lucky wearing it :)

Lucky Clover. Sun Light.

Lucky Clover. Artificial Light.

Lucky Clover. Shaded Indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment