Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Holos pt. 2

-->
This doesn’t look like much in the bottle, I’ll admit. I swapped for it because I wanted a Jade holo so much, but it was my least favorite of the pinks and reds. I thought it looked mauve and old lady in the bottle but when I put it on—bam!! Somewhere between sweet, yet seductive Barbie and every so slightly dusty rose office appropriate yet eye-blinding rainbow fire in sunlight holo (I was lucky to catch about 30 seconds of semi-sun on a rainy day for this). It looks even better and fire-ier in true sunlight.
What a fantastic surprise! I can’t really recall a time when I’ve felt…sexy? Wearing nail polish, haha! Whoever named this polish hit the nail on the head. Seducao it is. If you’ve worn it, I think you know what I mean.
As for wear, it did chip the next day (sorry about the ugly chipping D;), but not as quickly as some holos have on me (ChG OMG collection and MUS come to mind). I used NFU-oh aqua base under it and that worked very well for adhesion, though I didn’t try it without a base.
I cannot wait to get the rest of the collection <3 happy holo to all! And to all a good night :)
Seducao Rosa. Natural Light.

Seducao Rosa. Natural Light, shade.

Seducao Rosa. Natural Light.

  
Seducao Rosa. Natural Light.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need some Jade in my life...especially that purple one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, dude...uh, girl, when I finally make my order I'm grabbing the purple for you...I've really been dragging my feet on that one because a. I can never find them in stock with all of the colors I want and b. the one time I did it was on Llarowe for $10 each :( I was pretty bummed when it was a cloudy day though!

    ReplyDelete