Sunday, July 6, 2014

green jelly...

Because I missed out on this months restock of three, yes THREE Enchanteds. But I was so, so, so lucky to score these three special beauties. Sometimes a friend will surprise you with a crazy and awesome well, surprise.

These pictures are from April, so my nails are a little nubby, but I think this is a great shade for any length. Engineered to Destroy may look a bit similar to January 2014, however once I got ETD, I was like, January, what January? Some of the finer points of this lovely polish include: a great formula that is not too thick but not too sheer (a bit on the jelly side), a very holo finish with a surprise pink shimmer, and lasting wear. Some of these pictures turned out less focused than others. And dang it, where's that bottle shot...hopefully to come :)


Engineered to Destroy. Sunlight.


Engineered to Destroy. Sunlight.

Engineered to Destroy. Sunlight.

Engineered to Destroy. Filtered sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment