Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello, Sweetheart!


Today we have: White Sprinkles! Or Sweets Way—a lovely sheerish white with lots of smallish light blue, light pink, and silver hexes.
Sweets applied a bit easier than Sugar House. There was a lot less chunking and it went on my nails much smoother. I think this formula was ideal and they did a great job. These colors are cupcake adorable and super sweet as the name implies.
The one issue for me that I think will continue to be a problem with Nails Inc is the lid :( I don’t know if the big silver lid is too helpful to my not too dextrous fingers, as pretty as I think it is. 

Sadly, I have a little issue with these pretty Sprinkle polishes, which is, as you can see, a little bit of shrinkage, even with one coat of Gelous, some waiting, and then a quick dry topcoat (Poshe). In pics you an actually see where the polish shrunk and the basecoat stayed the same size, haha! It took me forever to figure out what that was! No topcoat or just Gelous or something similar might work--I'd love tips :)

Sweets Way. Natural Light (overcast).

Sweets Way. Artificial Light.

Sweets Way. Flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment